This is a group tour to visit Hanoi and Halong Bay for 3 days 2 nights. Tourists will have chances to visit Hanoi city for one day and then enjoy an overnight cruise on Halong Bay with interesting activities kayaking, swimming, cooking class, doing Tai Chi….
- Cruise in Halong bay to discover Sung Sot Cave, Luon Cave, Soi Sim beach
- Join a cooking class on sundeck to learn how to make Vietnamese spring rolls
- Visit famous destinations in Hanoi : Ho Chi Minh complex, Hoan Kiem Lake, Bat Trang pottery village, Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake..
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guides
- Bamboo boat trip or kayaking trip
- Cooking class on the sundeck of the boat
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 brunch, 1 dinner
What's Not Included
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
Standard combo 2*
Price for Standard combo 2*
Superior combo 3*
Price for Superior combo 3*
Deluxe combo 4*
Price for Deluxe combo 4*
Luxury combo 5*
Price for Luxury combo 5*
Pickup at the hotel and visit Ho Chi Minh complex including: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake - one of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam. Lunch at local restaurant. Next, visit Bat Trang pottery village (on Monday, Tuesday and Friday) or Ethnology Museum (on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). Also visit the Literature Temple- Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070. The last stop is Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple and Hanoi’s Old Quarters where you’ll have a chance for some shopping and exploration before tour ends.
Morning: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
At noon: Arrive at Halong bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International served while cruising through the bay. Afternoon visit Luon cave by bamboo boat or kayaking, stop at beautiful Soi Sim beach for swimming (If the weather permits) or you can reach on the top of Soi Sim beach to have a panorama view of Halong Bay. Back to the cruise, you will join a cooking class on sundeck to learn how to make Vietnamese spring rolls before savoring the dinner at the restaurant.
After dinner is free time for chatting, watching movies, fishing for squids or relaxing on the sundeck. Stay the night at private cabin on board.
Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck in the early morning before having breakfast. After that, visit Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave on the bay then return to the cruise, check-out and free time before enjoy the brunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Standard: 2* cruise
- Superior: 3* cruise
- Deluxe: 4* cruise
- Luxury: 5* cruise
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.