Join Da Nang – Hoi An – Hue 3 days! This trip will give you chance to visit three famous destinations of the central Vietnam including Da Nang, Hoi An and Hue ancient capital. Especially, you will discover and shop at the silk streets of Hoi An, which is really interesting.
- Take a full day to discover Hue ancient capital
- See how conical hats and incense sticks are made
- Visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation
- Entrance fees
- Join tour ticket
- Hue Folk song ticket
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Twin sharing standard room
- Pick up and transfer as program
- Half board meals (Breakfasts at hotels & set menus)
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
Price per person joining 2* package
Price per person joining 3* package
Pick up at Da Nang Railway Station or Da Nang Airport transfer to Hoi An. Check in and overnight in Hoi An
AM: Breakfast. Walking to visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, shopping at the silk streets of Hoi An. Have lunch.
PM: 15.00 The bus transfer to Hue, on the way visiting Marble Mountains, Lang Co beach. Arrive Hue city. Check in and overnight in Hue city.
AM: Breakfast. Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, Performing Programs Of VO KINH VAN AN - Vietnam Traditional Cungfu and EmperorTu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.Free until transfer to Hue airport (or Railway station).