This tour can be named as a heritage tour as it goes through 3 world cultural heritages in central Vietnam including Hue Ancient capital, Hoi An ancient town and My Son Holly land.The trip starts with the flight to Da Nang to visit Cham museum, China beach, etc. Then comes to Hoi An ancient town to discover the uniquely old things such as the ancient narrow lanes of Hoi An, Tan Ky old house, and so on. The tour continues with the discovery of the Cham people’s style of architecture and sculpture in My Son Holy land. The last but not least interesting destination is Hue ancient capital, home to the formerly Royal family the tombs of Kings and other old-age but romantic places of interest.
- A 6-day trip to visit three world cultural heritages in the centre of Vietnam: Hue, Hoi An, My Son
- The visit to Cham Museum, Marble Mountains, stone- carving village of Non Nuoc, Son Tra beach
- Three day Hue city trip to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, the tomb of King Minh Mang and King Tu Duc and Imperial Citadel
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip transfer
- Hotel accommodation
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip from My Son to Hoi An
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Tours and activities as stated above
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Telephone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
Price for 2* package
Price for 3* package
Price for 4* package
Arrival at Da Nang airport, pick up and transfer to the hotel. Check in and relax.
Afternoon tour to visit Cham Museum, Marble Mountains, stone- carving village of Non Nuoc, Son Tra beach and free time on the beach. Overnight at hotel in Da Nang.
Transfer to Hoi An (30km), the most attractive ancient town in South East. Arrive in Hoian, explore the ancient narrow lanes of Hoi An. Visit the old house of Tan ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Thu Bon river and Phuc Kien Assembly Hall and then at leisure for relaxing or swimming on Cua Dai beach. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Travel on rural roads to My Son (55km), where explore the architectural treasure and sculptures of Cham dating from the 7th to the 13th century. My Son still remains 20 of the original 70 structures intact.
Then take a boat on the Thu Bon back to Hoi An. On the way back, visit wood carving village of Kim Bong, ceramic Thanh Ha village.
Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
After breakfast at your hotel, transfer to Hue (140km), widely known for its magnificent monuments built under the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 -1945). On the way to Hue, stop over at Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach.
Arrival in Hue, check in hotel and free time.
Overnight at hotel in Hue.
A day tour of Hue, visit to Thien Mu Pagoda, the tomb of King Minh Mang and King Tu Duc and Imperial Citadel. Overnight at hotel in Hue.
Spend last day Thanh Toan village by bicycle and Dong Ba Market. After lunch, transfer to airport for departure. End of services.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and operation conditions
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples, pagodas.