Halong Bay is a spectacular natural wonder. The dramatic scenery dotted with islets makes this an excellent semi-sheltered, open water location for kayaking. This full day private boat is ideal for keen novice and experienced kayakers alike to explore the natural beauty of Halong Bay, also a great choice for cruise ship customers.
- Kayaking at Luon Cave or climbing trip to the top of Titop island
- Visiting Ba Hang fishing village - Amazing Cave - TiTop island - Luon Cave
- Joining boat trip to visit the best of Halong Bay and enjoying delicious lunch on boat
- Pickup at hotel/port and transfer (option 2 and 3 only)
- Pickup fee and permit fee (option 3 only)
- Private boat trip in Halong bay
- Welcome drink on boat
- Entrance fees in Halong Bay
- Passenger fee in Tuan Chau Marina
- Kayaking/ bamboo boat rowing
- English speaking tour guide
- Local lunch on boat
What's Not Included
- VAT, Travel insurance
- Other drinks, tip and personal expenses
- Pickup and transfer fee for customers choose option 1
- Other cost is not mentioned in the Inclusions list
Tour with pickup at Tuan Chau Marina
Price for private tour with pickup at Tuan Chau Marina around 9:00 am
Tour with pickup at hotels in Halong city
Price for private tour with pickup at hotels in Halong city from 08.30 - 08.45AM
Tour with pickup for cruiseship passengers (Cai Lan port/ Bai Chay ferry station)
Price for private tour with pickup for cruiseship passengers (Cai Lan port/ Bai Chay ferry station) around 7:30 -8:30 am
09.00 Get on boat at Tuan Chau Marina and start cruising through hundreds of limestone islands and islets on the bay
- Chances to witness beautiful spots like Cho Da (Stone Dog), Lu Huong (Incense Burner), Ba Hang Fishing Village and Ngon Tay (Fingers) Islets.
- Enjoy a leisure bamboo boat ride to visit Ba Hang floating market and learn more about the living of fishmen there.
- Visit Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
- Savor a delicious lunch on boat
- Visit to Titop island: you can climb to the top of the hill on the island and enjoy the amazing panoramic view over the Halong bay or spend time swimming on Titop beach.
- Experience a kayaking trip to explore Luon Cave
- Sunset hunter & take photos vivid islets of the bay with some icons such as Con Rua (Tortoise), Dau Nguoi (Man Head) and Mat Quy (Monster Head) Islets
- Note: In winter, a visit to Cua Van floating village and pearl farm can be arranged as replacement for Titop Island.
17.00 Boat arrives back to the mainland, get back to your hotel/docking place (optional). End of tour.
This boat trip starts at 09.00am and ends at 17.00 at Tuan Chau Marina. Customers who want to be picked up from hotel/ docking port of cruise ships can choose below pickup option:
Option 1: No need pickup from hotel/port:
- Customers take the taxi/car on their own to Tuan Chau Marina to meet up with the tour guide
- Meeting point: waiting hall, in front of ticket counters for day-trip boats
- Pickup time: 08.45 - 09.00AM
Option 2: Pickup at hotel in Halong Bay
- Pickup area: This tour offer pickups at centrally located hotel in Halong City (not Hon Gai port). Pls contact us if your hotel is outside pickup area.
- Pickup time: Please get ready from 08.30 - 08.45AM for your tour guide then proceed to Tuan Chau Marina by taxi.
Option 3: Pickup at ports for passengers from cruise ships:
- Pickup port: available for Cai Lan Port and Bai Chay Ferry Station.
- Pickup time: pickup upon arrival (07.00 - 08.30AM)
- Pickup fee and port permits are paid by us, the tour guide will come to docking place to pick you up then proceed to Tuan Chau Marina by taxi.