Our day trip leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Gulf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very relaxed way. You witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from sundeck of a comfortably traditional junk, from which you can enjoy the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passing by.
- Enjoy bamboo boat trip to visit fishing village in Halong Bay
- Visit Thien Cung (Heaven Palace) Cave, explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds
- Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- 1 Bottled water on bus/pax
- 1 soft drink on boat/pax
- Deluxe boat trip in Halong Bay
- Visit to Heaven Palace Cave
- Rowing boat trip in Ba Hang floating village
- Seafood lunch on boat (vegetarian menu available)
- Roundtrip transfer by shuttle bus: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
What's Not Included
- Drinks, personal expenses
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
Group Tour Price
Group Tour Price
07.15 - 07.30: Optional pickup at far located hotels (Intercontinental Westlake, Fraser Suites, Sheraton, Thang Loi, Hanoi Club, Sofitel Plaza).
07.45 - 08.30: Pick you up at your hotel in Old quarters area for 3.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Halong City. Water buffalos, paddy fields (rice transplanting time: February and June) and daily Vietnamese farmer life are on both sides of the way.
12.00: Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck (quick swim is an optional choice), Finger, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
Stopping for a rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village then keep cruising to the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Halong harbor, our waiting vehicle transfer you back to Hanoi.
19.30 - 20.00 Drop off at your hotels. Trip ends.