This tour is designed in order to help you understand deeply about the Cham people and their culture. After this tour, you will have the whole full picture of Cham culture. You also have time to relax on the beach.
- Visit Cham Po Nagar Towers to have the whole full picture of Cham Culture
- Enjoy all kinds of the hand-made & well-known porcelain products by Cham People
- All admission fees
- One Vietnamese Lunch
- Mineral waters & cold towels
- AC Private Transport by car/mini van
- Local English or Vietnamese tour guide
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Other meals do not indicate in the program
Price for Private tour
Start from Nha Trang and take the No.1 National Highway to the South to Phan Rang City, a main land of “Cham” people culture & civilisation over several centuries. Don’t forget to visit Po Nagar Temples in Nha Trang first to have the whole full picture of Cham Culture from Nha Trang to Phan Rang after the tour.
Stop at Ca Na Beach on the way for lunch, relax or swim for a while before going straight away to famous Cham Village of Bau Truc. You will enjoy all kinds of the hand-made & well-known porcelain products by Cham People and buy some of them as souvenirs.
On the way back, you will go on visiting Poklong Gia rai Temples and Porome Temples.
Go back to Nha Trang at around 17:00 .
End of tour.