There is nothing quite like viewing the spectacular scenery while discovering the daily life of ethnic minorities and participating in some of interesting activities that Sapa can offer. Biking around villages will be one of interesting experiences you can’t forget.
- Experience overnight at homestay and taste local cuisine
- Visit minority villages : Lao Chai, Ta Van, Ban Ho, Nam Sai, Thanh Phu
- Take part in exciting activities ( biking - trekking - swimming in waterfall)
- Bike and helmet
- English speaking guide
- Pick-up from Thanh Phu
- All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- Homestay accommodation
- Entrance fees to the villages
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
What's Not Included
- Drinks & tips
- Insurance, VAT
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
Private Tour with Homestay
Price for Private Tour with Homestay
Pick you up at your hotel at 20:30 PM and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai Station. Overnight on the train.
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.8am - Glide 9km to Lao Chai Village to visit the Black H'Mong people, and then continue 2km along a trail to Ta Van to meet the local Dzay people. After lunch in Su Pan, ride 10km of rocky road down the valley to Ban Ho. Stop at the home stay of your Tay hosts to drop off your gear, then take a walk around the village to the waterfall for a swim. Then you will have tasteful dinner in a local house and stay overnight in the Tay's stilt house.
After breakfast, cycle 8km to Thanh Phu, then doing a 7km loop along the trail to Nam Sai villages to visit Xa Pho and Red Dzao ethnic minority groups. Head back to Thanh Phu for lunch in a local house, then cycle down the stunning valley to a hanging bridge where your jeep will meet you on the main road. Drive back up the valley to Sapa. Free time until transfer time back to Lao Cai for overnight on the train back to Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Please take your passport during the tour
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...