Sapa Motorbiking and Homestay 2D3N is offered as one of special trip for everyone loving adventure! With this tour, you will sightseeing Sapa’s amazing scenery of mountains and rice paddy fields on terraces as far as the eye can see to the Black Hmong and Giay villages of Lao Chai , Ta Van, Su Pan, and have an opportunity to enjoy great views of an ever green valley lying along the west bank of the Red River.
- Experience overnight at homestay and local life
- See to the Black Hmong and Giay villages of Lao Chai , Ta Van, Su Pan
- Ride down Sapa valley with its amazing scenery of mountains and rice paddy fields on terraces
- English speaking guide
- Motorbike and helmet
- Homestay accommodation
- All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- Entrance fees to the villages
- Pick-up from Ta Van and Cat Cat
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
What's Not Included
- Insurance, VAT
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
Private Tour with Homestay
Price for Private Tour with Homestay
Pick you up at your hotel at 20:30 PM and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai Station. Overnight on the train.
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.After breakfast, start riding down Sapa valley with its amazing scenery of mountains and rice paddy fields on terraces as far as the eye can see to the Black Hmong and Giay villages of Lao Chai , Ta Van, Su Pan. After a short break here, you will pass through the Black Hmong Village to the Tay ethnic minority village of Ban Ho. Take a little walk around the village to visit Lavie water fall, then have lunch in a local family in Ban Ho. In the afternoon, your adventure continues into the Tay village of Thanh Phu, Nam Sai. And then you will be served the dinner in a local house and stay overnight in the bamboo huts of Thanh Phu.
After breakfast, keep leaving Thanh Phu, you follow the trekking route built in the bottom of the valley, which offers the best view to the surrounding mountains. You continue toward Sin Chai village of Red Dao minority where. You will be attracted by the wonderful hospitable atmosphere of the Red Dao, stop at a nice spot for lunch, the trip takes you into a fabulously mountainous area, the most remote part of Sapa. En route you meet children’ curious eyes as you are very first tourists passing by. Red Dao ethnic minority inhabits the entire area. Then you will have an opportunity to enjoy great views of an ever green valley lying along the west bank of the Red River. You arrive in Ta Thang village of Tay minority. Your motorbike will run on the flat road back to Lao Cai. The rest of the afternoon is set for freshen up, relax and dinner before boarding the night train to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...