Taste of the South 9 days tour will give you the most enjoyable experience within 9 days. Your journey begins with a visit of Cu Chi tunnels then transfers to Can Tho to discover the most famous floating market – Cai Be, next experience beauty landscapes of Da Lat and ends with Nha Trang excursions such as boat trips, village excursions or cyclo rides. Join us now for a lifetime experience.
- Enjoy the beaches of Nha Trang with interesting excursions
- Join Da Lat city tour to visit Flower garden, Bao Dai’s summer palace, Crazy house and Valley of love
- Visit interesting destinations : Cu Chi tunnels, Buddhist Meditation Monastery, Paradise lake, Chicken village, Incense stick
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- All car transfer per program
- Hotel in Saigon, Da Lat and Nha Trang (3*)
- Flight Saigon – Da Lat & Nha Trang – Saigon
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- 01 night on Mekong Eyes Cruiser (private cabin but sharing boat)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- International airfares
- Tips and other personal services.
Price for Private package
Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh city, our driver pick up and transfer to the hotel for check in. The rest of the day is free at your leisure.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Start the day with a fabulous excursion to the Cu Chi tunnels where you will be fascinated by the tunnels and stories of life in the jungle. Visit a local rescue center for animals and learn about efforts to protect Vietnam's rare wildlife.
Returning to the city, you'll zip through town by local trucks, visit hidden markets, join the locals as they light incense at the temples and enjoy a street food dinner. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
08.00 Pick-up at the hotel in Saigon and transfer to Cai Be.
10.00 Option for biking on backroads or walk in a small village along the Mekong canals, or sampan rowing in small canals around Cai Be (only included for those pax using the shuttle service).
11.30 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in.
12.00 Panorama cruise and lunch on board.
16.00 Guided land excursion – walk in orchards and small villages.
7.00 Return to the boat for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck.
19.00 Dinner on board, night on board.
06.30 Morning cruise and morning tea break served until 08.30.
08.30 Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang or Cai Be floating market.
10.00 Return to the boat for the brunch.
12.00 Departure to Saigon.
16.00 Arrival in Saigon, drop you off at the hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for the flight to Da Lat. Pick up and transfer to the hotel on arrival. Free day to explore the town.
Overnight in Da Lat.
Depart at 8:30AM to visit Buddhist Meditation Monastery, Paradise lake, Chicken village (minority), Incense stick making Lien Khuong waterfall or Prenn waterfall (optional), Flower garden, Bao Dai’s summer palace, Crazy house and Valley of love.
Overnight in Da Lat.
Transfer at 7:30AM from Da Lat to Nha Trang for 214km (06 hours driving, driver only). Sightseeing stopover for visiting Cham Tower (exclude of entrance fees). Check in hotel on arrival and overnight in Nha Trang
Today is free at your leisure to enjoy the beaches of Nha Trang. Several optional excursions can be arranged such as boat trips, village excursions or cyclo rides. Overnight in Nha Trang.
This morning fly from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City to catch your connecting onward flight.
- Similar service will be provided subject to availability
- Bring passport to check in hotel on the day of travel
- Inform in advance if you need vegetarian/ special request