This tour is special planned for newlywed couples with unforgettable memories. You will first spend your days in the North of Vietnam to visit Hanoi and have 2 romantic days on Princess Cruise which is special arranged for two of you only. Hoi An, Nha Trang, Mui Ne and Mekong are ideal places for you to relax and build up your dreams. Come to Vietnam and join us!
- Relax and enjoy beautiful beaches in Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Da Nang
- Visit the Hue’s Citadel containing the Imperial city and the Forbidden Purple city
- Discover Hoi An ancient town with natural landscapes and historic old architectures
- Visit Hanoi - the capital of the city interfering the obsolete perfume of a colonial atmosphere and the charm of a life
- Explore huge diversity of ecosystems, the fascinating rock formations in Bai Tu Long Bay, and sandy beaches of Halong Bay
- Entrance fees
- English - speaking guide
- Full transportation by private car
- Double accommodation at hotel/resort (3 and 4*)
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Domestic flights : Hanoi – Hue, Da Nang - Nha Trang.
- Private Boat trip in Halong Bay, Perfume River, Hoi An, Nha Trang and Mekong
What's Not Included
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- International airport tax
- International airfare to/from Vietnam
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips
- Drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc.
Standard Package 2*
Price for Standard Package 2*
Superior Package 3*
Price for Superior Package 3*
Deluxe Package 4*
Price for Deluxe Package 4*
Luxury Package 5*
Price for Luxury Package 5*
Meet at the airport in the morning. Transfer and check in the hotel.
Afternoon, strolling in the colonial quarter. Welcome dinner at one of the most typical restaurant of Hanoian. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Visit the capital of the city interfering the obsolete perfume of a colonial atmosphere and the charm of a life remained very traditional: the Sword Lake, Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda by the West Lake.
In the afternoon, visit ethnology museum, walk around the 36 old quarter streets. In the evening, watch a performance of the water puppet show and dinner at restaurant
After the breakfast, drive to Halong. On the way, stop to visit But Thap pagoda. Arrive Halong at noon time, boarding the junk, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing. Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
Stop for swimming in the crystal clear water then visit the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave. After that, short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
Back to the junk for relaxation and have dinner in candle lights and stay overnight on board.
Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air. This morning, you will visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms. Then more leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
10.00 Cruise back to the harbor while an a la carte lunch is served. Disembark and get on the bus for the transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at Noi Bai Airport for the flight to Hue.
Pick up and transfer to hotel on arrival. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Hue.
Morning take a dragon boat cruise down the Perfume River visiting the Thien Mu pagoda and Minh Mang tomb.
Afternoon, enjoy a guided tour to visit the Citadel containing the Imperial city and the Forbidden Purple city. Visit the Dong Ba market.
Diner at a Garden restaurant. Overnight in Hue.
After breakfast, drive to Hoi An, a historic old Quarter. On the way to Hoi An stopover at Lang Co, a beautiful beach and Hai Van Pass. Visit Marble Mountain in Da Nang.
Proceed to Hoi An. Check in hotel.
Afternoon, enjoy sunset boat trip on Thu Bon River. You will be taken to the Cua Dai estuary, going up to the Co Co River and heading for Bay Mau neap (water coconut tree) grove where you will disembark and discover the daily life of the people there. On the way back to Hoi An, we will have dinner at the restaurant on the bank of the river. Back to your hotel for overnight.
The whole day is free at your leisure on the Cua Dai Beach. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Free time until transfer from Hoi An to Da Nang airport for flight to Nha Trang (14h10 - 15h30), the guide will welcome you and escort you to the hotel. The left of the day is open for free sea bathing at Nha Trang beach.
Overnight in Nha Trang.
08.00am starting boat trip to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium and Hon Tam Island. Bathing at the beach on island.
Afternoon departure for Phan Thiet and across shrimp breeding fields. Phan Thiet is well-known for its white sand beaches with many mountains and forests. arrive in Mui Ne and then leisure. Overnight at a resort.
Breakfast at hotel. Free bathing with sun and white sand at the resort. Night at the resort in Mui Ne beach.
Morning transfer to Saigon.
Arrive in Saigon, check in hotel and short break. Explore the city: Post office, Cathedral, History museum and Cho Lon China Town. Dinner on boat to cruise along Saigon river to see Saigon by night. Overnight at hotel.
Morning Leave for My Tho town of Tien Giang province (the first province in the Mekong Delta - about 75 km from Ho Chi Minh City). Boat trip on Mekong river to visit the fruit gardens and peasants' houses on a islet. Lunch at a typical restaurant of Mekong Delta.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Night at hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
Free at your leisure before transferring to the airport to take the flight. Tour ends.
- Special request: provide upon request
- What to bring: passport, camera, good shoes + personal medicines
- Transport: A/C vehicles with complementary water
- Flight: Economy class
- Child under 2 years old: surcharge 20% flight ticket
- Child from 2 to under 8: surcharge 50% flight ticket
- Maximum 01 child sharing room with 2 adults
- Train: Deluxe tourist class, 4 pax/cabin
- Room plan: twin/double sharing (triple upon request)
- Accommodations: subject to change due to tour option and availability at the time of booking
- Standard package: 2* hotels, 2* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Superior package: 3* hotels, 3* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Deluxe package: 4* hotels, 4* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Luxury package: 5* hotels (or 4*++), 5* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Vietnam Visa: required for most of foreigner tourists, contact us if you need visa support.
- Holiday surcharge: 10% for Christmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year
- Prebooking: Contact us before booking if you are solo travelers or want triple room or have different arrival/departure time